- Protection of emigrants and their descendants as citizens or nationals abroad and as effective and vital members of the Slovenian minority in Italy
- Social protection of migrant workers
- Promotion of initiatives to maintain and strengthen the identity of the homeland and deal with the whole cultural Slovenian and world culture
- Information activity to enable emigrants and their descendants to follow the story of our community and to know what rights and opportunities provided by the Italian State, but especially the Friuli Venezia Giulia Region
- Organization of cultural and internship stays for new generations, cultural events to maintain and strengthen the sense of belonging to the Slovene minority abroad but also to make our culture known in the communities and countries where our emigrants and their descendants have settled
- Raising of the awareness of one's own identity of origin, but also of European and universal citizenship.